We use both session cookies (which expire when you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your device until they expire or you delete them). We also use third-party cookies from Google Analytics to track website usage and traffic.
Accessibility Statement for Next Shift
This is an accessibility statement from Next Shift Learning.
Measures to support accessibility
Next Shift Learning takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Next Shift Learning website:
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Next Shift Learning website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Next Shift Learning website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the Next Shift Learning website:
- Phone: +1 (818) 640-7823
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within three business days.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Next Shift Learning website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Next Shift Learning website:
- Landmarks labels: One-third of landmarks do not yet have labels because they are related to plug-in widgets. We will address landmarks which do not have labels to include them. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
- Text minimum contrast ratios: Limited text does not meet contrast ratios because they contain animations. We will adjust contrast ratios in the animation and related areas. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
Next Shift Learning assessed the accessibility of the Next Shift Learning website by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- A formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process
This statement was created on 1 June 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.